ZERZ: Seven more electric locomotives were repaired
In 2021 ZERZ plans to repair 80 electric locomotives, 441 traction motors, 292 wheel sets, 562 auxiliary machines and units.
PJSC Zaporizhia Locomotive Repair Plant (ZERZ) is a diversified enterprise in Ukraine, founded in 1905 specializing in overhaul and modernization of:
- electric locomotives manufactured by Skoda (Czech Republic) – series ChS-2, ChS-4, ChS-7, ChM-8;
- electric locomotives manufactured by NZVZ (Novocherkassk) – series VL-80K, VL-80T, VL-80S, VL-82M;
- traction units for open-pit railway transport OP31, OP31A, OP31AM, PE2M;
- traction and auxiliary electric machines of electric locomotives of the VL and ChS series, diesel locomotives, traction units;
- wheelsets of electric locomotives of the VL and ChS series, electric trains ER1, ER2, ER9 of traction units.
Nowadays Zaporizhia Electric Locomotive Repair Plant (ZERZ) is one of the largest enterprises for the repair of traction rolling stock in Ukraine.
The history of the plant’s uninterrupted operation indicates that our company fully provides modern and high-quality repair of electric locomotives, their high operational reliability and safety of train traffic.
Our company is always ready for cooperation. Zaporizhia Electric Locomotive Repair Plant (ZERZ) is a reliable and responsible partner capable of creative solving of complex problems.