The Supervisory Board of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA has appointed the cairman and members of the company’s board
The Supervisory Board of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA, at a meeting on July 8, 2021, decided to appoint:
- Ireneusz Merchel as Chairman of the Management Board,
- Radoslaw Celiński as a member of the Management Board – Financial and Economic Director,
- Petr Mayerchak as a member of the Management Board – Director for Infrastructure Maintenance,
- Arnold Bresh as a member of the Management Board – Director for Investment Implementation.
- Grzegorz Kurdzela as a member of the Management Board – Director of Operations Support.
The above decisions come into force on the date of the Ordinary General Meeting of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA approving the financial statements of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA for the financial year ending 31 December 2021. This is reported by Railway Supply magazine with reference to PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA.
Qualification procedure announced for positions in the Board of PKP PLK SA
At the same time, the Supervisory Board of PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA decided to re-conduct the recruitment procedure for the position of Deputy Chairman of the Management Board – Chief Operating Officer.
PKP President is the new head of the International Union of Railways!
Find the latest news of the railway industry in Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and the rest of the world on our page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, read Railway Supply magazine online.
Place your ads on webportal and in Railway Supply magazine. Detailed information is in Railway Supply media kit