PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA will announce tenders totaling over $ 4.38 billion
By the end of 2021, PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA will announce construction tenders totaling over $ 4.38 billion. First of all, this will be the completion of the tasks arising from the National Railway Program for 2014-2020, and the beginning of the implementation of the tasks of the New Outlook for 2021-2027.
The implementation of these tasks will increase safety, improve passenger and freight traffic, reduce travel time, and facilitate access to the railway infrastructure, reports railway magazine Railway Supply referring to PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA.
Taking into account the continuity of the investment process, PKP Polskie Linie Kolejowe SA guarantees that from now until the end of 2021, procedures for the selection of contractors for the implementation of at least 60 investment tasks will be initiated, including reconstruction of:
- section of the Białystok – Ełk railway
- Poznan bypass railway
- railway section Zduńska Wola Karsznice – Dąbie nad Nerem
- railway section Katowice Szopienice Płd – Katowice – Katowice Piotrowice
- railway section Będzin – Katowice Szopienice Płd.
- railway section Tychy – Most Wisła
- section of the Zabrzeg – Zebrzydowice railway
- sections of the Kościerzyna – Somonino oraz Somonino – Kartuzy railway
- Somonino – Gdańsk Osowa railway section
- Maksymilianowo station
- section of the Wierzchucin railway
- Voivodship border section of the railway – Kościerzyna
- Giżycko – Kętrzyn railway section
- Kętrzyn – Korsze railway section
- Słupsk station
- Zawiercie station
In addition to the above investments, a number of tasks will be implemented for the reconstruction of sections of railway tracks, for the construction or reconstruction of engineering structures (bridges, railway and road viaducts), improving safety at the intersection of railway lines with highways, reconstruction of railways, as well as the purchase of materials.
Related:Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, read Railway Supply magazine online.