InnoTrans 2022 — unprecedented support for Ukrainian manufacturers!
The 13th international transport technology exhibition InnoTrans 2022 will be held in Berlin from September 20 to September 23, 2022. InnoTrans is held every two years and is an integral part of the exhibition calendar in Berlin. The unique concept of InnoTrans, which includes an open-air exposition, a specialized exhibition and an extensive conference program of the InnoTrans Convention, has become a determining factor in the success of this leading industry forum.
Ukrainian companies were also preparing to participate in InnoTrans 2022, many of them booked exhibition space back in 2018, but February 24, 2022 changed the agenda for everyone…
As of June 1, 2022, the Russian invasion caused more than $97 billion in direct damage to Ukraine. At the same time, the restoration of the country could cost almost $350 billion, according to a report published by the World Bank, the government of Ukraine and the European Commission.
The report states that Ukraine suffered a loss of $252 billion due to disruptions in the economy and production, as well as additional costs associated with the war…
Ukrainian manufacturers operating in the railway segment also suffer losses, but like everyone else in Ukraine, they are fighting, but on the economic front. Participation in InnoTrans 2022 was no longer considered for most of our manufacturers…
Railway Supply magazine, as the organizer of the consolidated stand Ukraine: Railway Supply in 2018, constantly kept in touch with the representative of Messe Berlin (the organizer of InnoTrans) in Ukraine, we drew the attention of the German side to the importance of participation of Ukrainian companies at such a large-scale event in any form, but even we didn’t expect this kind of support…
Messe Berlin provided 216m2 of space for a joint stand from Ukraine. The German side assumed all the costs of building, design, information support for Ukrainian manufacturers at the exhibition!
Ukraine, which has chosen the European vector of development, is striving to become a member of the European Union. On June 23, 2022, the member states of the European Union voted to grant Ukraine the status of a candidate for joining the European Union. The support of Messe Berlin, as the organizer of InnoTrans 2022, once again demonstrates the support for Ukraine on the path of European integration, as well as the adaptation of Ukrainian manufacturers to European markets.
On behalf of all the organizers from the Ukrainian side: the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, the Council of Exporters and Investors at the MFA of Ukraine, the Office for the Development of Entrepreneurship and Export with the support of the Nazovni international platform, the national project for the development of entrepreneurship and export Diya.Business, the Ukrainian railway magazine Railway Supply, curator of the stand UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 Oleksii Grushetskyi would like to thank Messe Berlin for the unprecedented support of Ukrainian manufacturers, represented by Matthias Steckmann and Kerstin Schulz – directors of the Innotrans exhibition and especially Thomas Karl, direct organizer of the Ukrainian stand, representative of Messe Berlin in Ukraine Yulia Fishman, as well as the Embassy of Ukraine in Germany, represented by the First Secretary for Economic Affairs Oleksandr Honcharuk.
Innotrans 2022 participants from Ukraine:
- AT-SIGNAL LLC — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- Experimental mechanical plant «Karpaty» — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- Kharkiv Bearing Plant (HARP) — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- KIEVGUMA LLC — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- PJSC «Kryukovsky Railway Car Building Works» — Hall 3.2, 600
- PRIVATE JOINT-STOCK COMPANY «LVIV LOCOMOTIVE REPAIR PLANT» — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- MDC LLC — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- OKOndt GROUP — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- LLC PLUTON IC — Hall 17, 420
- RAILWAYAUTOMATIC SPE LLC — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- TATRA-YUG — Hall 2.2, 660
- Bilotserkivskiy zavod “Tribo” LLC -UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- Ukrainian Locomotive Engineering Company LLC — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- UCI Group — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- ЕNGINEЕRING COMPANY «VOSTOK» — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
- KLW Wheelco SA — Hall 21, 650
- Railway Supply — integrated solutions for railway transport — UKRAINIAN PAVILION: Innotrans 2022 — Hall B, CityCube, 600
Railway news you might have missed:Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, read Railway Supply magazine online.
Place your ads on webportal and in Railway Supply magazine. Detailed information is in Railway Supply media kit