Rail EXPO 2021
Rail EXPO 2021
International Specialized Exhibition Rail EXPO 2021 – the major railway event that connects wide and narrow tracks
Rail Expo is a bright possibility of direct and free communication among market insiders from all over the world, including the car building plants, producers and consumers of foundry products, car repair plants, service companies, suppliers of components and equipment, operators and owners of rolling stock, research and educational organizations, as well as industry institutions and state structures.
There are two areas open for you – Exhibition hall and Full-scale exposition directly on the track.
Exhibition hall of Rail EXPO
- Rolling stock: rail cars, locomotives, tractive units – production / repair / modernization
- Infrastructure objects and track economy: specialized machinery, equipment, tools, components and systems for railways
- Engineering, information and communication technologies
Rail EXPO is a full-scale exposition of railway vehicles
Rail Expo is the only full-scale exhibition of railway equipment in Ukraine directly on the track. This unique opportunity іs provided by Ukrzaliznytsia, the general partner of Rail Expo.
Rail EXPO is a business meeting
- UA Railway: International cooperation.
- REforming of the railway
- PREstart – from an experiment to a full-fledged opening of the rail transport market in Ukraine
- REnewal of the wagon fleet
- RE: adaptation infrastructure
- Development of container transportation
Ukrainian Rail Award
Award ceremony in the nomination “Project of the Year” recognizes the implemented project that had the greatest impact on the Ukrainian railway industry.
tel./fax: + 38 (056) 370 18 32
mob.: + 38 (067) 255 00 57, + 38 (095) 008 94 55
Railway magazine «Railway Supply» is the media partner of Rail EXPO 2021Find the latest news of the railway industry in Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union and the rest of the world on our page on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, read Railway Supply magazine online.
Place your ads on webportal and in Railway Supply magazine. Detailed information is in Railway Supply media kit