International Industrial Forum
International Industrial Forum is the largest industrial exhibition in Ukraine, which since 2005 has been officially certified and approved by UFI – the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry, which is the highest level of international recognition for an exhibition event.
International Industrial Forum includes specialized in the domain of metal‑working, machine‑building and related fields, as well as a vast programme of scientific and practical conferences, seminars and presentations carried out by participants of the Forum.
Among the exhibitors are leading industrial enterprises from Ukraine and abroad. Every year the latest industrial technologies, machinery, tools, components and services are presented within the Forum.
Forum includes international trade fairs:
– Metalworking (metalworking technologies and equipment)
– UkrUsedTech (secondhand equipment and machinery)
– UkrFoundry (foundry equipment and technologies)
– UkrWelding (technologies, equipment and materials)
– Hydraulics. Pneumatics
– Bearings (rolling and friction type bearings, free details: balls and rollers, clamping sleeves, technologies, tools and equipment for bearings manufacture)
– UkrPromAutomation (automation of the manufacture, the automated control systems of technological processes, automation of objects of the industry)
– Hoisting and Transporting, Storehouse Equipment
– Patterns, standards and instruments (controlling and measuring instruments, laboratory and testing equipment, metrology and certification)
– Industrial safety (protection facilities and working area safety)
International Exhibition Centre Ltd.
International Exhibition Centre:
Ukraine, Kyiv, Brovarskyi Ave, 15, “Livoberezhna” Metro station
Railway magazine «Railway Supply» is the media partner of International Industrial Forum – 2021