Insulated rail joint R-65
Insulated rail joint R-65 is designed to bind two sequentially laid rails, connecting them into a sturdy and continuous thread and completely blocking the electric current between them.
Depending on the site of use, the isolating joint R-65 may perform the following functions:
- Blocking the reverse current and, accordingly, protecting track construction elements from its infuence.
- Logical and functional separation of different areas of the railway track. For example, conductive lines from non-conductive, or lines between each other.
- Complete blocking of different-phase lines.
One set includes:
– insulating plates for rails – 2 pieces;
– rail end insulation gasket – 1 piece;
– lock plates – 4 pieces;
The insulated joint is made in two versions: with four and six holes.