Camco Gate Kiosks
Project Manager – Business Development
+32 479 473 116
Camco Gate Kiosks. The industry standard gate solution
Kiosk for truck driver registration and ticket providing. Including traffic barrier and traffic light. Truck drivers complete registration and get the Electronic Routing Ticket with container drop-off and pick-up locations.
Camco’s in-house designed gate kiosks serve as self-service terminals where truck drivers can perform identification and registration tasks while remaining seated in their truck-cabin. All data is instantly checked with the TOS.
This self-service access registration concept eliminates the need for gate staf substantially, reducing operational costs while increasing availability of the gate. In addition, a well-designed process flow will reduce the gate processing times hence increasing overall throughput per gate.
The built-in Access Control system manages the overall security and safety of the terminal. The Camco Service Desk application enables gate operators to remotely handle exceptions or solve problems without the need to physically come on-site.
The modular gate kiosk solution
- Truck driver self-service terminal
- Intuitive driver interface
- Ergonomic and robust design for harsh environments
- Various RFID reader and biometric reader support
- VoIP intercom with face camera
- Ticket printer for EIR and interchange routing
- Supports Camco Vehicle Booking System application
- Plug & Play modules for easy maintenance and fast repair
- Extensive remote diagnostics and management software
- Full range of kiosk heights adapted for car, person, truck use
Other supplier offers